Cook Like a Nepali | Day Tour
- Cooking class organized marginalized women of Nepal.
- Visit greenhouse from where you will be able to choose your vegetables.
- Know Nepali food and ingredient used
- Cook like a local and taste the local flavor
- Craft your own souvenir using local products
- All of the profits go in helping the disadvantaged member of seven women center
The amazing experience starts with pickup from your hotel at 9 in the morning. You will be taken to Seven Women Centre which has been helping in uplifting the living standard of marginalized women. The center is run by a group, which has now assisted 1000+ Women to stand on their feet. By providing them technical skills the center helps marginalized women to start a small enterprise back in the village which makes self-reliant.
The tour starts with greenhouse tour where you will learn about Nepalese vegetable and other seasonal produce. Followed by the greenhouse tour you will be taken into the hall where you will be briefed about the background of the center. You will know how running a cooking class center has helped to make a difference to thousands of women in Nepal.
After a brief orientation, you will be escorted to the cooking class. You will be provided a recipe and briefed on local ingredients used to cook delicious Nepali food. Most of the ingredient used will be found all across the globe. You will be learning the cooking experience right from chopping, paste making and delivering a tasty Nepali food under the guidance of expert following all the safety standards.
Minimum pax: 2
-Welcome speech by host
-Tour of the venue
-Preparing the ingredient
-Briefing on Nepali food
|12:00||-Hands-on training on cooking
|02:00||-Participate in a craft lesson where you will
learn how to create handmade products
|03:00||-Drop to Hotel|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- English speaking cook with an assistant.
- Pickup and drop to hotel
- Lunch prepared by yourself.